Monday, July 17, 2017

"Unique"

KWhile in Alaska we had the joy of feasting on a multitude of magnificent waterfalls. Some were slow trickles while others cascaded thousands of feet over volkswagon sized boulders. Several fell in crooked paths while others appeared "pencil" straight. A couple sprayed us with cold mist. Color changes appeared in a few as they followed their downward descent. Yet they all shared one trait: being UNIQUE in and of themselves with their own particular beauty! Here are just a few samples:













I was reminded that we are all created unique and special. God is the potter and we are the clay. He made us all perfect having our own uniqueness. Some people have blue eyes, brown eyes, some people can do this, some people can do that, some people are right handed, some write with their left hand. You were made for a purpose. 

God has a plan for everyone and we are all an individual member of the body of Christ. You are a masterpiece. As you grow more and more as a Christian you will truly see how special and unique God created you.

Psalm 139 speaks about this "uniqueness":

Psalm 139:13-14 You alone created my inner being. You knitted me together inside my mother. I will give thanks to you because I have been so amazingly and miraculously made. Your works are miraculous, and my soul is fully aware of it!

Psalm 139:16 You saw me before I was born.Every day of my life was recorded in your book.

Psalm 139:2-4 You know when I sit down or stand up. You know my thoughts even when I’m far away. You see me when I travel and when I rest at home. You know everything I do. You know what I am going to say even before I say it, LORD.

Celebrate the unique waterfall in YOU!


No comments: